Developing its own deposit of phosphate raw materials is Acron Group’s key strategic objective and priority investment project.
- 05/24/2016 | NWPC Fulfils Social Obligations
- In 2015, NWPC spent more than RUB 35 million on social activities, including benefits and guarantees under a collective bargaining agreement.
- 04/25/2016 | NWPC Doubles Environmental Budget
- In 2016, North-Western Phosphorous Company will spend RUB 7 million on environmental monitoring, in addition to regular environmental impact contributions to the regional budget.
- 04/11/2016 | NWPC to Transfer RUB 105 Million to Kirovsk Budget
- North-Western Phosphorous Company AO and the Kirovsk city administration work together to improve local infrastructure